Suggestions From Members Of CNL
- Turn off all utilities after a severe event. Investigate and report any strange smells to the proper athorities.
- Always have a list of medications with doctors prescriptions so that emergency services can quickly assist you.
- Have dust masks available for every member
- Flashlights, extra batteries, radio, heat source (candles).
- Change of dry cloths and blankets protected in plastic bags.
- Save water from downspouts during winter storms. Obtain 5 gallon buckets for flushing toilets and outside cleaning.
Email me with suggestions: